The 2016 IEEE Canada Student Congress
The 2016 IEEE Canada Student Congress will take place as follows:
Dates: September 16-18, 2016 - register by Auigust 19, 2016!
Where: **new** Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale, 6750 Mississauge Rd, Mississauga, ON
Who should attend:
- Student Branch Chairs or their delegate
- New Student Branch Counsellors
- The Region will reimburse travel for one Student Leader per Branch. It is preferred that your Branch send someone who has not attended before.
- The Region will reimburse travel for new Branch Counsellors.
- Follow the information in our "Expense Guidelines for Students" (available upon request) to know what is covered.
- You are required to book your travel arrangements as soon as possible. Take advantage of seat sales when booking your flights or train travel.
- Those planning to drive are strongly encouraged to car-pool. Permission to rent a car must be obtained prior to you making a booking.
- **new** This hotel DOES NOT a shuttle service from Toronto Pearson Airport. Using travel information provided, we will work to match Congress attendees for taxi-sharing.
Our IEEE Canada Administrator will make all hotel reservations, so there is no need for you to contact the hotel. Students will be sharing a bedroom with another student, so make sure you indicate on the registration form, your gender and if possible, with whom you would like to share a room.
To Register: https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/40309